Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's been a while...

hello all my faithful readers...(ha ha - all 3 of you!)
a good friend of mine reminded me recently that I hadn't posted a blog entry in...say..."how long?" so, here I am. schools out for me, schools almost out for my kids (this is a GOOD thing...it means a few more quiet days!) I am gearing up to celebrate my birthday...and I will not being getting any older, because this year I turn the infamous 39. so, my thought of the post is: are birthdays THAT big of a deal for adults? some people HAVE to celebrate their birthday on the day, some people wait for the weekend, some people take a whole month, and some don't celebrate at all! which category do you fall in? I'd say I'm the "wait for a good time to celebrate" kind of girl. my kind of celebration? steamed crabs and a corona light. love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. I am on the day. I think that I get that from mom. I bet that you did not guess that you had 4 readers :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear how you're feeling as june gets closer... whipper snapper. :-)

    ReplyDelete