Sunday, October 31, 2010

Top 3 Reasons I Love Target (NOT!)

Long time, no post, I know. But I'm back, at least for this post! I love Target, really I do. I get entranced by their decor, their trendiness, their cool looking ads and their colorful products. So, why do they try to make me not want to shop there? After all they...
1. Give me a hard time about taking my coupon.
2. They charge me a different price than what's on the price tag on the shelf. (WAY too often!)
3. When I wait my turn in line, and ask for a raincheck, they tell me to go wait in line at the service desk (when I've already waited in the department and I know they can give me a raincheck at the register) and then they proceed to say "Let me take this next (same raced, not mine) customer" behind me and make me wait.
Target, this is no way to keep a customer! Please try harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment