As my 40th birthday is approaching this year, I have begun to think of things that I have done, wish I hadn't done, and things that I'd still like to do. Some are small tasks that I'd like to complete and some are pretty big deals. So since I am not much for resolutions, here are the Top Ten Things Michelle Wants to Do in Her Lifetime:
1. Organize my stamp collection. I am always trying to perfect this.
2. Blog regularly.
3. Be more creative and funny.
4. Go to Hawaii (I once gave up on this dream, but I'm putting it back on the list!).
5. Own a VW Bug.
6. Live in Manhattan, NY for 1 year.
7. Travel the US with Scott in an RV.
8. Have relationships with my grandchildren.
9. Catch up on my scrapbooks!
10. Walk across the United States.
There ya have it. I'm laying it out there! So, what's on your bucket list?