Friday, March 25, 2011

I Wish: for others to see The Real Me vs just My Mistakes




Whew! I didn't make the "blog every two weeks" goal, but I made it here two times this month, so as far as I am concerned, this is progress!

I have recently been contemplating the real me, versus how I am perceived by others. I would not say I am totally obsessively concerned with what others think of me, I am concerned when others think things of/about me that are not totally accurate. I am in the people business....the little people business. What I do matters to me. I strive to do the best I know how. Sometimes I fail at this goal, but because I fail, it does not mean my intentions were not there and it does not mean that I am okay with the result. When the "real me" is not portrayed, it is very discouraging to me. If my actions need correcting, I believe I should be "held accountable" but I get concerned about whether the "accounter" knows my true intent.

So, my wish is to do my best (which I am already doing), but not be so concerned with what others perceptions are (this is the challenging part!), because in reality...I really have no control over it...right? God knows my real heart...and in that I am comforted.

Much Love!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment