Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ten Things I Know For Sure....

1. I am loved by not only my family, but by my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. Even though I've been in them for only (doesn't feel like only!) 3 years, and I have about 9 more to go, I WILL survive the teenage years, all girly 12 of them!
3. I always have the best intentions.
4. I don't always speak my mind, but I always want to.
5. I am a dreamer.
6. I love to look into my husband's eyes, especially when he's talking to me.
7. Laughter might be bad for wrinkles, but it is great for the soul.
8. Being a mother is like no other job in the world!
9. It's always a good idea to be patient, kind and considerate...you never know when someone might really need you to be.
10. Pray...not when all else fails, but BEFORE all else fails...and all else won't fail!

Thanks for reading! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment